Saturday, February 16, 2008

Oh no! My Computer is Dead!

Hey everyone, quick update: my computer died today... it literally will not let me boot into windows, it won't even let me do the system recovery with the re-install CDs that CAME WITH MY COMPUTER! Ggggrrrrrrrr.

Anyway, I am looking at getting another computer, but it will have to wait until I get back from China dues to money(and time, hahaha). I am looking at the MacBook right now... anyone wanna loan me $1,000 to get one- hahahahahah! No, but seriously, has anyone applied for the mac loan that Apple has for their computers? I was toying with the idea of applying so I can get a laptop for China so I'll have internet access. Any thoughts? hahaha, although I guess if I did get a Mac loan I could just get the new AirMac thin laptop thing, couldn't I.

Well, time to get off Joe's computer. Anyone have a cheap old laptop they can loan me for a bit?

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
Don't buy a PC hahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: