Friday, March 09, 2007

Owen Roizman ASC Knows My Name!

Wow- Owen Roizman ASC came into Mole yesterday to shoot some portraits of fellow ASC members for the American Cinematographer Magazine. He remembered my name. Owen Roizman ASC knows MY name!

I am coming up to SF for a short film in the next couple of weeks... very excited. if anyone wants to come out and day play, please email me or call me:
pmatarrese@gmail.com
(415)385-2679

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
When tying knots, it is a good idea to ties the knots on the same plane as the direction of the rope or ropes. A key grip once told me that there should never be more then 2 directions you pull the rope when tying a knot... it seems to keep everything going in the right direction and it helps you learn to tie the knot faster and stronger.

1 comment:

Gungirl said...

That's so cool! It's always nice when someone cool/important knows your name.

I want to come out and play!!! And thanks for visiting my blog.