Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Union for 2 Days Teaser...

I am so tired due to..... (drum roll) TWO DAYS OF UNION PERMIT WORK AT WARNER BROTHERS!

I have so many stories to write about and no energy right now, I promise I will post an in-depth blog about my 2 days as union... but let me leave you with some very interesting math...

Day 1: 10 hours

Day 2: 12 hours

-I got $29.90 per hour which was last years rates for some reason.
-I worked a total of 10 hrs.
-Hours 1-8 is normal pay...
... hours 9-10 is time and a half!
...hours 11-12 is double time!

so if you do the math...

Day 1: $328.90
Day 2: $448.50

total: $777.40

...minus taxes of course:(

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
For some reason, when you are untying a rope from something that somebody is lowering down to you you yell "hollywood!" or give the rope two(2) hard tugs to let the person know that they can then pull the rope back up.

No comments: