Wednesday, May 30, 2007

New York

So I am going to New York to work on my next picture with Rob Hauer. This will be the 4th project that I have gaffed for Rob and the 2nd time I have gone to the east coast with him... but only my 1st time to New York! I am super excited to not only work with Rob again on a very interesting and good project but to also explore a city that I have always wanted to visit and even wanted to live in when I was younger.
Today was also exciting at Mole. I helped interview Laszlo Kovacs ASC for a documentary by Jim Chressanthis ASC! He was really nice and a lot of fun to listen to his stories(like the time I got to grip for him on that PSA that was shot at Mole).
So if anyone was any suggestions of things to see while in New York, please let me know!

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
All cables(except sound cables) are coiled clockwise, following the cables natural memory. As you coil it, allow it to spin around in your fingers so it cols up neatly.

No comments: