Saturday, December 29, 2007

Wow... I Feel Special

Hahaha, so I just needed to share this. I feel so special because I got a call from Larry to check in with me over the weekend about the upcoming shoot and I told him that we are picking up on Thursday the 3rd and he said that we was gonna go over to rental on the 2nd and help the guys pull the gear for me! The VP of Mole is going to help pull gear for me! He said he wants the best gear they have, so he's going to inspect it himself! hahaha I promised him that for my first big movie with a real budget I will have Mole charge me double the normal weekly rental rate because they already cut me an incredible deal with the lights and genny and everything.

I love Mole.


PhillM tip-of-the-day:
Try to avoid the term "Inky". A lot of people missuse this word... they usually mean a small Mole light like a Mini Mole or the Midget. But Inky means different things to different people so I would jus stick to the manufactures names like Mini Mole, midget, Tweenie, Betweenie, Teenie, etc. yes, it's more work to memorize the list of names, but you aren't making movies because it's easy, are you!?

No comments: