Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Check Out My Work...

You can see some of my work with Rob Hauer on his website f you watch his reel. Look for the 3 piece in his reel, it is a movie called Stereopsis which we went to New York this summer to film.

http://robhauer.com/feature%20reel.html

And you can watch the Sundance accepted short film Aquarium that I worked with Rob on here.

And here is the movie Keys that Joe and I did up in SF with our friend Chris Babers: Keys Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

And check it out, we just got into a bunch of festivals, so let me know if there is one near you, I can probably get you a free ticket: Key's website

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
A simple cure for an eye light is shooting a little 650w or 300w light into a 4x4 beadboard and place the beadboard in the spot where the actor looks. The trick is to get a glowing surface that is bright enough to reflect in the eyes but not bright enough to effect your contrast ratios on the face.

No comments: