Monday, July 31, 2006

Officially Mole

So as of Today, Monday the 31st of July, I am officially employed part-time at Mole-Richardson Company. I did all my paperwork today and I take my picture on Wednesday for my ID! I came into Mole today around noon(I know, what tough work hours) and helped Larry set up for a class that went from 4-7.

I walked to work today, only about 40 minutes, plus I get to walk past Paramount studios, Jim Henson studios(which used to be A&M records owned by Herb Alpert and then before that was Charlie Chaplin's studio!), Sunset Gower studios, and the Arclight theater! So it's worth it.

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
When putting a sandbag on a c-stand, the first leg you should bag is the tallest one, which should be lined up with whatever it is the stand is holding. Just like when pushing a rolling stand, one leg(the tallest one) should be forward, towards the weight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online reviews canadian online pharmacy tramadol - tramadol vs percocet high