Friday, July 14, 2006

Yesterday

Hey everyone,
Sorry I didn't write last night. I slept through my alarm yesterday and was a little late to the shoot at Mole, but it was ok. The shoot was fun, kinda long. I had to keep turning the air on between each take because the stage got so hot.

After the 12 hour shoot, Andrew picked me up and we went to visit Jenna's new apartment. We ordered pizza and hung out on the carpet- fun times. I was able to sleep in a bit today because all we're doing today is cleaning the sound stage after the shoot yesterday, which, believe it or not, I love doing.

We got the keys to our new apartment today:) As you walk up our street you can't help but read the letters of LA's Cultural-Historical Monument #111, also know as the Hollywood sign. Oh, and did I mention that it is only 0.2 miles around the block from Roscoe's House of Chicken and Waffles according to google maps?

PhillM tip-of-the-day:
Headphones are also called cans.

No comments: