Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Ok, I Need A Car

No... seriously folks... I mean, sewiously fowks: I need a car. I had to get up at 5:30 today so I could get to Mole by 7:30. I don't mind taking the bus, in fact, I kinda like it... but I can't get grip jobs until I have a car. Anyone know somebody selling a car in LA? I'm looking for something that will get me around LA, something small, fuel-efficient; maybe a Toyota, Honda, or Saturn. Well, if you have any leads, please e-mail me or call:)


Today was fun at Mole(as always). I arrived at 7:30am sharp and assisted Larry and a cinematographer named Mark Woods teach a group of students from National University, and online college offering degrees in cinema production. These students came from all over the country, most of them 35 or so, to learn film production for a week or 2 in LA. It felt good to do the grip thing while assisting Mark, and it was a lot of fun teaching again.


Well, Mole was fun, cookie dough is yummy and Kate Beckinsale is super hot in Serendipity... which is an amazing movie, by the way. And Jeremy Piven is awesome! (Oh, and did I mention the Becca almost beat the pants off Andrew in pool? I think I did last time, but just wanted to make sure)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is hot in that movie, uber hot.